Miradry Treatment in Orange County, Ca.
miraDry is the only noninvasive, FDA-cleared treatment that will free you from the bothersome problems of underarm sweat. By eliminating the sweat and odor glands, you can feel confident that your underarms will remain dry in any situation.
MIRADRY HELPS YOU:
- Feel confident in your favorite silk blouse by preventing wet marks, giving away that you might be anxious or nervous, uncomfortable or just too warm on that special date.
- Know you will stay clean and free of chalky white antiperspirant marks in your trademark black dress.
- Be confident standing in front of the big boss—ready to present your breakthrough idea knowing your shirt won’t show wet marks when you take off your suit jacket.
- Feel carefree to head out with the team after work knowing you won’t look or smell like you’ve had the toughest day of the week.
- Take bothersome issues that come from underarm sweat out of your daily life, leaving you clean, confident, and carefree.
- Feel clean all day long.
WHAT IS TREATMENT LIKE?
You will be in a reclined position for about one hour. You aren’t likely to feel anything during the treatment since your underarms will be numbed prior to treatment. After treatment, you may experience swelling, soreness, tingling and numbness in the treated area. These sensations typically clear-up within a few days to a few weeks.
Jeffrey Klein MD & Associates Dermatology offers miraDry treatment in Orange County to treat axillary hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating. miraDry is a quick non-invasive procedure that provides a dramatic and lasting reduction of underarm sweat. You can expect to see an immediate reduction of sweat, with minimal to no downtime. The miraDry procedure eliminates sweat glands in the underarm safely and non-invasively.
Results are lasting because sweat glands do not come back after treatment from the Orange County dermatologists at Jeffrey Klein MD & Associates Dermatology. The miraDry procedure uses the only non-invasive technology that is FDA cleared and clinically proven to provide a lasting solution for axillary hyperhidrosis. Some localized soreness or swelling is normal, and typically clears within a few weeks.
- Lasting results for treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis
- Dramatic reduction of excessive sweating
- Immediate results after miraDry treatment
- Non-invasive and toxin-free
- Minimal to no downtime
- Quick in-office procedure
Learn more about MiraDry. Click here for FAQs.